Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dreaming of Sewing

I have been thinking about sewing all of the time lately.  Unfortunately, time is the problem.  I have no TIME to sew, and so I am left thinking about sewing.  I have a couple of projects in the works, but have not been able to get to them.  Hopefully this weekend, after the 14-year old birthday sleepover on Friday night and the family birthday dinner on Sunday, I can find some time to sew.

Here is my last finished sewing project.  It is small, but functional.  Tiny Dancer used her Christmas money and bought herself a Kindle.  She reads - a ton - and got tired of carrying big books back and forth to school. 

Here she is, enjoying her new technology.

She is reading The Hunger Games.  She sped through it, and immediately ordered Catching Fire, quickly followed by Mockingjay

She makes her English teacher mom proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment